Anyway here is my latest short film. It is not about milking. That one is taking a long time to produce, but will hopefully be worth the wait. As before, it will be best viewed on a larger screen, rather than a phone.
Enjoy and leave some feedback!
This blog is my first blog, mainly because for the first time I have something interesting to blog about. Before I start writing anything I have a plan of what I'm going to blog about: 1/3 about NZ dairying, 1/3 about NZ as a country and 1/3 about my experiences travelling from Shropshire to Waitaki, North Otago. There will also be loads of photos hopefully. Enjoy and spread it around to anyone who might be interested.
Good stuff Lawder productions! The contrast between the moor that was really looking like Autumn and the gorge which looked like tropical rain forest was impressive.
ReplyDeleteNow can we get some footage of Ginger being friendly before she hits the road?
Real NZ......dust and all
ReplyDelete